Monday, August 02, 2010

We Need musicians.

I need to put about 5 piece band together for a show/concert my son & I are looking to produce right after Thanksgiving holidays. Guitar, bass, keyboards, violin, and percussionist.  Here is taste of what I do.  Now, just want to do more singing than talking on my shows; thus a concert.   Marvin Gaye, Swing Out Sister, Mahalia Jackson, Nina Simone, Gladys Knight, Raheem DeVaughn, Mercy Me flavors à Stanice Anderson Style.  Say what??!! Is it possible???!!! Can it be???  Live in it! 

I’m walking on water when the ground ain’t enuf.  I thought you knew.  If you are interested, email .mp3 sample to stanice@TryWalkingOnWater.com or mike@District51.net

http://www.mixpod.com/playlist/62550197

Posted via email from Stanice Anderson's WOW Zone

No comments: