Monday, July 26, 2010

Searching for A Signal VENUE CHANGE

Boo-hoo, ha-ha, uh-oh. AHA! Negotiating life is a dark and haphazard trip that can just as easily take you from tears to triumph or from tears to tragedy. That's why we're all Searching for a Signal.

I'm experiencing all of those emotions as I mount my new play, Searching for a Signal, as part of the first ever DC Black Theatre Festival. I'm blogging about the experience - join me on the blog by clicking on Share With Joy at www.JoyJonesOnline.com.

And I hope you'll also join me for the one-time only performance. Mark your calendar for Sunday, August 1, 2010 at 4:30 p.m. at JOE'S MOVEMENT EMPORIUM 3309 Bunker Hill Rd, Mt. Rainier, MD.

Just over the DC/MD line, around the corner from GLUT.

Admission: $15.
Tickets at: www.DCBlackTheatre Festival.com

Brought to you as a public service by:

Stanice Anderson

Author, Inspirational Speaker & Performance Artist

Websites: Stanice.com, TryWalkingOnWater.com

Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn

Radio: The WOW Zone, BlogTalkRadio Show (Sundays 5pm-5:45pm EST)

Books:

Walkin' On Water When The Ground Ain't Enuf:  (August 2010)

Contributing Author, SistahFaith:Real Stories of Pain, Truth & Triumph (Howard Books/Simon &Shuster)

I Say A Prayer For Me: One Woman’s Life of Faith & Triumph (Walk Worthy Press/Warner Books)
12-Step Programs: A Resource Guide For Helping Professionals (Learning Publications)

To book Stanice: Contact Mike Tucker 202-904-4955 mike@TryWalkingOnWater.com  

Posted via email from The WOW Zone

No comments: